At Blue Carrot Catering we want our business to leave the smallest carbon footprint possible. To do this we:
- Use biodegradable products as much as we can.
- Recycle any plastic, glass, and paper containers that can’t be reused.
- We separate our waste which is then managed sustainably
- Encourage our suppliers to deliver produce in recycled cartons where it is food-safe.
- Take time to make sure our delivery vehicles are used efficiently and to a minimum.
- Deliver much of our food on ceramic platters. These are picked up from our clients the following day, washed and reused.
- Use of power, water and office products efficiently. We don’t print documents unless necessary, and waste paper is shredded and recycled.
- Love our locals! We buy local produce from local suppliers wherever possible, employ local staff and support the local economy.